|Capacity Planning and Queuing Models|
Premium content available for purchase is identified in the left-hand Navigation Menu by the asterisk (*) which precedes the content name. Premium Content on this OLC includes:
- Service Model (Course-wide Content)
After completing this chapter, you should be able to:
- Discuss the strategic role of capacity planning.
- Describe a queuing model using the A / B / C notation.
- Use queuing models to calculate system performance measures.
- Describe the relationships between queuing system characteristics.
- Use queuing models and various decision criteria for capacity planning.