|Equipment Acquisition and Disposal |
- To identify the issues in the capital equipment acquisition process.
- To identify the various steps in the capital equipment acquisition process.
- To learn the three criteria applied to a cash flow analysis for equipment acquisition.
- To learn how an economic evaluation is accomplished.
- To discuss the role purchasing plays in capital equipment acquisitions.
- To explain the evaluation criteria for selection.
- To learn about life cycle costing.
- To learn how to evaluate lease-versus-buy decisions.