Skillbuilding: Building Speed and Accuracy on the Keyboard, 3/E by Eide, Rieck,
and Klemin brings teaching keyboarding into the Information Age. The Skillbuilding, 3/E
software has the ability to assess each student’s strong and weak skill areas. It then
gives students practice to improve their weak areas and build on their strengths, followed
by a post-test that measures their improvement. With Skillbuilding, 3/E, you can
make sure that time spent working with your students is as productive as it can be.
Discover what Skillbuilding: Building Speed and Accuracy on the Keyboard, 3/E can
bring to your classroom:
- An established programthat effectively measures student performance and
progress at regular intervals, allowing you to track each student’s progress at a
- FREE optional Web-based course management system enables seamless
student record-keeping and makes teaching online a breeze.
- A Home Study CD-ROM makes learning convenient for students and allows you
flexibility in assigning projects.
- Additional practice exercises available on the CD-ROM give you more
options for homework or in-class assignments.
- Course plan outlines for 30, 45, 60, and 90 minute classes save you
valuable preparation time.
Table of Contents
- Course Entry and Exit
- Alphabet Practice
- Individual Finger Keys
- Word Level Key-stroking Practice
- Frequently Used Words Practice
- Horizontal/Vertical Reaches Practice
- Word Family Practice
- Concentration Practice
- Frequently Misspelled Words Practice
- Alternate Hand Words Practice
- Double Letter Words Practice
- Right Hand and Left Hand Words Practice
- Punctuation Practice
- Number Practice
- Symbol Practice